This is what happens when one (Wil) tries to undermine a FB meme – a meme asking commenters to describe in one phrase how you met. Wil was all like, “I’m not into chain letters on FB, so I’ll answer the question for you… it was flickr or Facebook or…”
…no no no.
It went on and on for about 230 more comments.
epic beast #UpAllNight
The moment you’re at home and take off those shoes and realize, OH, IT’S WEEKEND! That currently is my favorite time of the week. That beloved TGIF! moment.
I started my weekend with redesigning my photography website while waiting for my American Twin to join me for a much-needed Skype session. I don’t know what’s going on with my face in this screengrab. My webcam is Teh Suck (I used ‘Teh’! Oh, the memories!) as it basically blurs out my face in so that it looks plastic as well as pasty. New webcam, stat! It’s on the shopping list Kari! Kari’s face, well, we discussed a future mini Holland biodome in Texas and Kari found her happy place. My face does this when I smell good coffee.
I love this screencap. It’s almost like we’re looking at each other here, haha.
Plans for the weekend:
- Lazy sofa lounging tonight while watching a completely rigged talent show
- Redesigning this blog (yes, I will make my own layout for wordpress) as well as continue with my business website
- Doing a book review. I’m really going to try to do one this weekend, guys. Because I want to.
- Might try for a nice self-portrait as well. I bought a prop a few weeks ago that I need to shoot with.
- Cleaning up the house & catching up with laundry
- Catching up on some TV shows
- Card game with the in-laws
- Get that webcam
- Have some good wine
And other things
Happy weekend, all!