An attempt to document the new wines (and prosecco, ports, etc) I’m trying this year.
- Cimarosa | Cabernet Sauvignon 2010 | South-Africa | 14% —– not a fan of South-African wine generally, but this one’s pretty good
- Northon | Merlot 2010 | Argentina | Red 13,5% —– DELICIOUS. A favorite.
- AH Huiswijn | Sauvignon Blanc | Chile | White, Dry 12,5% —– The only white wine I really like.
- La Palma | Carmenère 2011 Reserva | Chile | Red 14% —– one of the best I’ve had
- Arauco | Carmenère 2010 | Chile | Red 13% —– Ohhhh so yum. Little sweet, food not necessary.